- We specialise in the supply chain, import, export, and e-commerce.
- We approach each assignment as a headhunting process where we analyse the motivation, personality, attitude and skills of the candidate and their cultural ﬁt with the company.
We work with a national coverage from our oﬃces in Brussels, Mechelen, Hasselt and Waregem. Over 80,000 candidates have been screened by us.
- We guarantee you a direct search for your top management, experts and executives, adapted and personalised to your strategic challenges.
- We pay particular attention to the personality, leadership style, technical and emotional skills and motivation of each candidate.
- In consultation with the client, the candidate's strategic and analytical skills are tested.
- Elogisticsjob oﬀers professional, temporary labour solutions.
- We combine a unique direct search approach with the state-of-the-art digital payrolling platform Pratoﬂex for all temporary contracts. That’s why our approach is well-suited for an environment with growing labour and skill shortages.
- This means we:
- look for the distinctive character of both the candidate and the assignment,
- tailor our communication to each target group,
- test the cultural ﬁt and must haves of the vacancy against the motivations, personality, attitude and skills of the candidate.
- We deploy our own professionals for a well-deﬁned project, for a speciﬁc speciality or for a speciﬁc period of time.
- How do we proceed?
1 We analyse your project, deﬁne your speciﬁc needs and the proﬁles you are looking for.
2 Based on this we select the most suitable candidates for your project. When selecting the professionals, we pay particular attention to competences, relevant experience, their match with your team and corporate culture, and their rapid deployment.
3 After your approval, these experienced professionals will start working in your company.
4 You do not have to worry about administration or personnel management, because Elogisticsjob retains the employer obligations for this type of employees (consultants).
- Elogisticsjob is specialised in the recruitment & selection of competent, independent interim professionals, with at least 5 to 10 years of experience, for temporary assignments.
- Suggested procedure:
- Step 1: We deﬁne the project according to your needs and expectations.
- Step 2: We select the right interim manager based on cultural ﬁt and required experience.
- Step 3: We supervise the interim manager after they have started.
- Step 4: We get in contact for the evaluation of the project.